Who can become a member?
- Care leavers and children left without parental care
Selection of program participants
The procedure for applying for the BilimBelek program includes two stages.
- Filling out the online form (https://forms.gle/rSqz6gxRp8cTjzEH6)
- Filling out offline documents when meeting
- Collecting the necessary documents:
- copy of the passport;
- photo 3 * 4;
- certificate of progress;
- characteristics from the place of the last study;
- certificate of residence.
- Interview. Participants who have passed the first stage will be invited for an interview, which aims to get to know potential participants of the "BilimBelek" program better, find out their goals and plans.
Criteria for the selection of participants for the BilimBelek program
- Good academic performance;
- Availability of all the necessary documents listed at stage one;
- A clear understanding of the scope/direction of the study;
- Participant's desire to learn.