Who can become a member?
- Victims of violence under the age of 18, as well as representatives of vulnerable youth (orphans and children left without parental care, as well as graduates of orphanages)
Selection of program participants
The procedure for applying for the BilimBelek program includes two stages.
- Contact the program coordinator Bilim Belek to arrange a meeting (0558 030 366 - Zhibek)
- Filling out offline documents when meeting
- Collecting the necessary documents:
- copy of the passport;
- photo 3 * 4;
- certificate of progress;
- characteristics from the place of the last study;
- certificate of residence.
- Interview. Participants who have passed the first stage will be invited for an interview, which aims to get to know potential participants of the "BilimBelek" program better, find out their goals and plans.
Criteria for the selection of participants for the BilimBelek program
- Good academic performance;
- Availability of all the necessary documents listed at stage one;
- A clear understanding of the scope/direction of the study;
- Participant's desire to learn.